The peculiarity that makes fermentation processes unique is the difficulty and complexity of scale-up.
Successful scale-up means a shortened cycle to full-scale production, competitive advantage, and cost savings.
Currently bench top autoclavable R&D fermenters on the market are largely if not exclusively working at non controlled atmospheric pressure. That represent a substantial limitation in terms of Oxygen Transfer for R&D and particularly for future scale up. Solaris has filled the gap with the launch of VENUS.
- Up to 24 units managed with one HMI with innovative PARALLEL process control LEONARDO: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes
- Batch, Fed batch or continous processes
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC
- 23’’ (single unit) or 27’’ (multi system) multi touch HMI
- Remote control via PC, tablet and smartphone for process management and after sale assistance
- Powerful/ Accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM. Online absorbed Torques (Nm) and Power (W) measurements obtaining an indirect density indication of the culture broth
- Modbus Digital Hamilton sensors
- Compact and modular PCS (350x350x350 mm)
- N.4 assignable Watson Marlow pumps, all speed controlled in entry level
- Fully removable and cleanable glass jacket for an improved heat transfer during autoclaving